Monday, January 17, 2011

The life of a pregnant lady.

Let me first put out there that I have been horrible about putting things up on here since I graduated from school. I thought I would continue as diligently, but sadly to say I have not. Not due to that I have not wanted to post anything, just the fact that nothing, I seriously mean NOTHING has been happening in our lives.

I'll give you a little breakdown. Jordan has been going to work everyday 7 to 5:30 Monday through Thursday and 12 to 4 on Friday. Which catches yo up completely on his life.

Now me. I pretty much lay down all day long trying not to throw up everything that I eat. Can I just say that it is a complete miracle that I did not throw up once during school. But the day after graduation is when the fun has begun. I have not gone a full week without hurling something. Sorry to be so graphic, but that is pretty much how I have been feeling. This last week I have had probably the worst cold of my life. When they say your immune system is down being pregnant, they are totally right. Also I hvae never experienced throwing up, coughing, bloody nose in both nostrils all at the same time. Thank goodness for Jordan, who usually cleans up the mess. What an amazing husband I have!!

Although nothing really crazy has happened, I had my 22nd birthday. And I know I'm not that old, but it sure does feel that way! I had a great day with Jordan. We saw Tron in 3D, ate at Texas Roadhouse, went shopping (where I totally found an awesome dress in the colors for my brother-in-law's wedding, and it's a pregnant dress!! hooray!), and had cake with Jordan's whole family and my brother and his family. It was a fun day.

That is the update from our lives. Hope it was everything and more:) Hopefully some more exciting things will be happening and I can update everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Next time you go to the doctor ask if they can prescribe you with medication for your throwing up and nausea. When I was pregnant I was mainly nauseated, but so nauseated that I couldn't function the way I wanted. My doctor put me on Zofran. It's a high quality drug, but definitely worth asking for so that way you feel semi normal! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete