Friday, August 12, 2011

Hallie is Jordan's Baby

I have not written in forever, but only due to the fact that Hallie refuses to let me put her down. She will fall asleep in my arms, I will lay her down to sleep and 10 minutes later she is awake. So it has been hard to clean my house let alone write a blog post! Hallie's sleeping patterns have been awful. But....

The past 2 weeks have been awesome! Hallie has been sleeping for at least 4 hours at a time at night. I know that doesn't sound like much, but when she has been waking up and crying at least every hour and a half, 4 hours is a miracle!

Last night was amazing! Hallie slept for 7 straight hours! I woke up around 8:30 and I freaked out a little thinking that something was wrong. I looked over to Hallie and she was fine. Then I look to Jordan and start laughing hysterically. This is what I find:






All I have to say is Hallie is Jordan's baby 100 percent. If there ever was a Daddy's girl, Hallie would be a prime example.

Hallie is now 10 pounds and almost 7 weeks old! Where does the time go!? We just love her. Even though she is SUPER high maintenance:)

3 comments:

  1. Yeah for 4 hours! That is awesome!! I hope it gets up for your sake!! So cute. My kids sleep like that-just like there dad-too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you have one of those baby carrying pouches? you know the ones were you put baby in it and she is snuggled up to your front but then your hands are free? I so had to use mine sometimes cuz baby wanted to be held, and I needed to do stuff. SHe liked it cuz she was still being "held"

    ReplyDelete