Saturday, April 2, 2011

this little baby is making me a little emotional

Once upon a time I lived a normal healthy life. I could watch television without crying, think about Jordan without crying, pretty much do everything without crying. Well that is not the case anymore! For example, yesterday I am watching One Tree Hill (granted it was a really sad episode) but honestly!!! The whole entire time, I was bawling. The whole ENTIRE time.

So Jordan had to go to work today to make up his hours while we are going to be gone on vacation. So smart person that I am, decided to watch our wedding video. I cried the whole entire time. Through our baby pictures, our adolescence, our teenage years, the years right up until we met, the time we had together, our engagements and finally the video of the day we were married. We were so happy that day, and it is written all over our faces (or maybe we are just an extremely photogenic couple). It just made me reflect on the past 3 years of being married. Yes! Three years in 10 days from now. It is crazy. But still, crying none the less.

So here are a couple of our wedding photos, just as a reminder to all of you how cute we are:) 





Oh the memories.... I am now 26 weeks pregnant and counting. Here is a pic at 25 weeks... I am getting bigger!!!
Well that is the end of my rant for now. Stay tuned for pictures from our trip to Vegas and Colorado and the baby shower that my mom and sisters are throwing for me!! Hooray!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think you still look so tiny!! I was crying all the time when I was pregnant... I was on bedrest and was watching ER reruns everyday and I'd just sit there and sob and sob. :P

    ReplyDelete