Saturday, November 19, 2011

finally finished

My very, very good friend Courtney has been so patient with me. I took her family pictures a couple weeks ago and finally finished them!

I have been super busy. I have become the maker of all invitations in our family. With Hillary's bridal shower coming up, I had to design, print, and help mail them. It was a daunting task, but the fact the Tiana did most of the work for the addresses was nice. Along with invitations, my sister decided to come into town for the weekend. So I had 3-4 days with my sister and her husband. I was so happy they came, and so sad to see them go.

After they left I knew I had to finish editing. I love taking family pictures. TAKING them. ha. Editing them is a whole other story. I know I learned in school that you should always meter correctly and make everything how you want it so you don't need to edit them later. But, I like mine to look a certain way that sometimes can not be achieved without the help of my dear friend photoshop.

So every night the past week after Hallie was in bed (she sleeps 8-7-so wonderful) I would get working on the photos. And if I have ever done your pictures, you know that I give you the best of every pose. Which is ALOT of work.

But finally they are completed. I love taking pictures of people that are photogenic. They basically pose themselves and look awesome with little direction from me. I sometimes get a little intimidated. haha. I'm no professional, but I think they came out pretty good.





Love you Courtney. You'll be getting your disc UPS sometime next week!

1 comment: