Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Landon Belnap

I just took sweet Maya's pictures, and the day after, Landon Belnap. I am so glad I had Maya first, just to get me back into the groove of things. Little kids are pretty easy, you can't really go wrong. Grown children, teenagers in fact, are a bit harder. It seems that they want to look perfect, and hopefully you can achieve it.

Landon was my first senior. I'm doing a couple more this summer, but I am so glad that I started with a boy. Less pressure. Pretty much boys get their pictures taken for their mothers, or in Landon's case his mother and only sister. So he was pretty easy too. There is only so much you can do with a boy, pose wise. So I was feeling a little redundant. But, with the change in scenery I don't think that it was too noticeable.

I was also very happy because Landon's mom was talking to my assistant (Jordan..teehee) and told him that I was very professional and did a very good job. It makes me blush a little. But I am so happy to hear it. I later did hear that they loved their pictures too. Hooray! A little self esteem booster for me:)

I can't wait to do Kaylie's senior pics this summer. I'm bringing out the big guns.

Anyways...

Here are some of favorites.







No comments:

Post a Comment