Thursday, June 7, 2012

Sautter Family

I actually wrote this post about two weeks ago and have been neglecting loading pictures... it's awful.. But I needed to get them up. So here is my post dedicated to the wonderful Sautter Family....

Which Sautter Family do you ask? Well Jordan's brother just older than him, Brant, and his family that is! Macy asked me to do their family pictures and I was so excited. I haven't done a larger family for a couple of months now, and I was excited to get into the groove.

Their family did so awesome. Their kids were all smiling awesome despite the wind. I guess you always have to account for wind living in Idaho. My assistant/husband did so awesome in helping me make the kids smile. There are a couple (Hunter... cough couch) who has some wandering eyes... haha just makes me laugh... but he did awesome. They all did.

I have to say this was probably one of my favorite shoots. My camera acted awesome, I could handle the weather, the kids were great, the parents were ok (haha jk you guys! love you!), Hallie just sat and watched, when I went to edit the colors were so vibrant already I barely had to do anything. It was awesome.

The best part is knowing my clients/family like their photos. Which I know they do, and that is the best part. Knowing you did exactly what you wanted for the family. Everything just came together perfectly. It was awesome.

Thanks Sautter Family for letting me do your pictures! Love you guys!

Here are some of my favorites:









No comments:

Post a Comment