Thursday, June 7, 2012

Busy Busy Bee.

I have been a very busy busy bee!! I have this new years resolution of writing one blog post every week and that has pretty much gone at they wayside. As I write this I am listening to Hallie talk to herself through the monitor because she is just waiting for me to come grab her. Hopefully she'll be ok for a couple more minutes....

Just updating everyone on our lives right now.. super quickly!! Hallie is 11 months old!! AH!! I will write a post specifically about that.. maybe tomorrow.. but she is one crazy woman. We love her so much. Again.. more later.

Jordan and I have been job hunting like crazy. We even applied for a job in Tennessee... He job interviewed for it.. but we got an e-mail today saying they went a different way... It's ok though because Tennessee is very very far away from pretty much everyone, except Cristine. haha. Love you girl! So I guess the point to this is... If you know of a job.. we are looking. And pretty much willing to go anywhere. That's the update for that.

I am planning Hallie's birthday party. And my it is going to be one crazy shindig. I just sent out invitations. So cute. If you don't get one... Sorry. We're only inviting family and a couple close friends because we are doing the food and everything.. so it gets expensive. haha. But we have you in our hearts. But I already have invites done and sent, the cake topper ordered, the cake picked out, the plates (so random), all the fabric for Hallie's birthday dress (it's going to fabulous, thanks Pinterest!), the PONIES! yes ponies. Go big or go home right? It helps that they are free :)

We are in swimming class for Hallie. It is a hoot. She LOVES it. Except that she was getting a tooth the last class so she was grumpy (that makes THREE teeth. Sheesh she's slow). But it's great she been sticking her own face in the water, we stick her on the edge and she falls/jumps into our arms, been crawling around on the stairs and holding onto the handrails all by herself, going all the way under the water, and playing lots of games. She has not cried once. It's been awesome. Pictures and more stories of our little baby to come!!

But that is just a snippet of our lives. More to come. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment