Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Hunter & Isaac Sautter

My poor blog has been neglected. I have been very busy and I still feel like I have NO time to write this. But I just finished up some editing of my favorite twin boys in the whole world!! They are so much fun to shoot. Hunter was kinda harder because his stomach was hurting. The whole time we asked him if he needed to throw up. He just said "no" and we kept shooting. Later on that evening, his mom, Macy, was talking to him. They figured out that Hunter had done Ab Ripper from P90X. Well of course his stomach was hurting!! His abs were on fire!! I couldn't move for days after I did it once. Just a funny side note I guess.

Well and I a m putting this out there. If you have a session that we have talked about and you have not booked it yet, please do it soon. There are some things in the works which causes me to sign a non-compete clause that lasts for 2 years. So please give me a call and set up your stuff!!
 

So here are the favorites. Again, love these boys.








1 comment: