Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tevin & Tiana Sautter

Let me first say, I have the most attractive family in the whole entire world. They are very photogenic and extremely easy to work with. This last weekend I photographed Tevin & Tiana for the first time with their little girl Reese. I just want to say, yes you guys are very attractive and I hate you because your family will just be the blue eyed, blonde hair beauties of the world. Actually I don't hate you. Envious. haha. And privileged because, after all I am related to them.

I have to admit though, I didn't think the pictures would come out very good. Not because of them for any reason, but because we have had a ton of fires so it has been super murky outside and because I wasn't really into my groove. Sometimes when I take pictures I feel like I get into a weird funk and I can't think of how to pose anyone, or it seems awkward to me, or I can't come up with any brilliant new things. I must be getting amazing or something because I love A LOT of the pictures. They turned out so good and I am very proud of them. As you can tell, I am very humble.

I just love my family, and I am so happy that they trust me enough to take their family photos. They are pretty much my only business and I just love them for it.

Oh yeah.. and disregard my last post about booking your session quick because of some 2 year non-sense. Still book your sessions... but I am available forever! haha.

Here are my favorites. Well not all of them because there were too many to pick from.









2 comments: