Tuesday, October 5, 2010

School, School, School

School has officially been in session for four weeks. This is my very last semester (commencement on December 18, 2010) and I am finally getting that thing people call Senioritis. Tonight I am feeling the pull as I have realized that I have only completed 25 hours of my 160 hour project. Oh where does the time fly. Also, I am realizing that I am such a baby. Jordan had to drive to Rexburg to take a test (Cognitive Psych... Scary!) which leaves me home all alone. I keep hearing things moving around and weird noises. Maybe I am a little paranoid. Who knows. But I am wishing he is home!

On the other side of things, I just finished the second book of the Shiver trilogy. Have you ever read a book that you just keep thinking about it in your mind, and somehow you feel like you were somewhat a character? Yes, sadly, that is how I feel. I keep wondering what is going to happen next. But I will have to wait until July of 2011.

That is everything my dears. I hope my first post was everything expected and more.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome first post!! I love it!! Congrats on being so close to being done!! I look forward to reading what you guys are up to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Melissa, I am so glad you are blogging now! I am so excited for you to get your degree, that is an awesome accomplishment. Love you guys, you are so great! Candace

    ReplyDelete