Thursday, November 18, 2010

Getting Ready for Thanksgiving!

So today is the last day before Jordan and I embark on our journey to California for Thanksgiving. We are both in school right now and are feeling a little unprepared for the trip!

We are going to California to see my three wonderful cousins get baptized. Jordan and I of course will be there but also my Mom, Dad, Kaylie, and Erin. So we get pretty much most of the family there. We are so excited for the decision these girls have made. I feel so wonderful to know that they have a testimony and are willing to act on it. How many people in the world are that courageous! I love you girls and I am so proud of you.

While we are in California we might be able to go to Disneyland. Jordan had never been and I would love to go with him. As you all know, Disneyland is extremely expensive. Even for just two people. I can't imagine when we have children that are begging us to go! I am selling a pair of UGG boots that I have, and I had an offer today, so if I can sell them, maybe we can go!

But school is still looming in front of us. We only have one day left and Jordan still has to take TWO tests!! We will be having a sleepless night tonight trying to get everything done while Jordan is also studying and taking tests. It doesn't help that we will be stuck in Rexburg for him to be taking these tests of his. At least he won't have this kind of work over Thanksgiving Break (which we get a week for, thank goodness!).

So hopefully next time I post will be after our California trip. Our camera has been acting really funny so hopefully we will get some awesome pictures to post.

I hope that everyone has an amazing Thanksgiving! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment