Thursday, July 18, 2013

Elena Lin & Payton Grace

Newborn pictures are pretty much the worst. Not that I don't like newborn babies. They are just super hard. I feel like I am going to break them, and I really don't get how professionals get babies to pose all cute. I'm getting better. It's still really hard.

It's a good thing I only take them for family or close friends, so they don't think I'm abusing their child. Plus I can feel frazzled in front of them, and ask for help.

Elena was born in April, the 28th I think. The days seem to run together anymore. I took her pictures when she was a week old, so she was still malleable. She was super during them, hardly any crying or any feces without her diaper on.  It was fun to do this for Jordan's sister.

And Luckily for me, Jordan's family breeds like rabbits, and I got to take Payton's pictures a week later! Jordan's younger brother just had their second and she was born about a week after Elena. She was a little bit easier to take, because Elena warmed me up.

Favorites:

ELENA






PAYTON





Don't I have the most beautiful nieces??? The Sautter's are legit baby makers.

1 comment:

  1. Melissa you did a great job! Both babies looks super cute and your pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete