Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Mr. & Mrs. Brown

I had the opportunity to take my best and oldest friend's engagement pictures. It was my first shoot from this year (winter gets really slow) and I was super nervous. When you don't take pictures for a while you feel inadequate and like your forgot everything you once knew.

Luckily, for me it's kind of like riding a bike. I just get back to it. Most of the time too, my pictures end up getting better. More sharp, better colors, more creative, and so on. I guess it just comes with time. I have been officially offering my services (to close friends and family) for 4 years.

Anyways,

My friend Bonnie, who I have known since the ripe old age of 10, got engaged and is getting married August 31st (on her bday!!) I've always told her I would take her pictures (if she wanted.. I'm no professional) and do her hair (Bonnie offer still stands!!), and she took me up on it. I'm glad her fiance has family in Rexburg, there'd be no way for me to get to Utah right now. They made the drive, and I took the pictures.

It didn't help that my external hard drive failed and I couldn't edit their pictures for forever (long.. sad.. sappy story) and I haven't blogged in forever, so I am finally posting them. I had fun making them giggle.

Favorites:







1 comment: