Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Maya Alayna

Yet another photo post. Don't worry 2 down, 2 to go. I even combined two babies together, so technically I am saving you time.

I got to take my niece Maya's 5 year old pictures. This girl is so cute and full of spunk. Maya and Hallie have taken a liking to one another. When we lived in our apartment, we would find the two of them playing in Hallie's room, watching TV, and riding the roller coaster for hours on end. It's fun for Hallie to have older cousins who really enjoy playing with her. Especially since she was only about 18 months old at the time her and Maya really started playing.

Anyways,

Maya turned 5. She was born the week after Jordan and I were married, so I will always remember her age and birthday. Her mom is awesome for always letting me take their birthday pictures.

There is something about taking pictures for Macy because we always have to reschedule at least one time trying to get shoots done. Most of the time it's for the weather, this was no exception. The day we did end taking pictures was still a bit windy, but we were in between buildings so it didn't end up being to bad.

I love little Maya. She is super cute.

Favorites:






No comments:

Post a Comment