Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Hallie's Real Birthday... June 27th

I know that I already wrote a post about Hallie's birthday party, but I had to write a post about her actual birthday. I cannot believe that my baby is one year old. I feel like I should not even be old enough to be mommy. But I do feel like I have started a trend with friends from far away.. haha just kidding. They probably wanted babies on their own. Anyways...

Hallie was such a trooper on her big day. Grandma Suzi and Aunt Kaylie were the last stragglers that hadn't left from the Saturday birthday bash. I am glad that they were still there for a little bit of the day (they had to go home because of the fire:/).

She started with her favorite breakfast: chocolate chip pancakes, fruit, and apple juice. I can always tell its going to be a good day when Hallie just devours her breakfast with a big smile on her face.




Jordan had to go to work after breakfast, but Grandma and Kaylie stuck around for a little while, and we got to play with all of the toys that Hallie got for her birthday. She is just in love with her coin pig (seriously the most awesome toy, thanks Erin & Jordan!) she can put the coins in all by herself. I have a genius child :), also her school bus (Thanks Christie!!) and the walk around stroller (from Jordan & I).






For lunch we had Hallie's favorite Chick-fil-A. She loves their chicken nuggets. I must say she has good taste. I have tried the ones that we give her, and the ones from Chick are much better. I can't remember what I gave her for dinner (sad right? sometimes I think I still have pregnancy brain) but we did light her candle and sing happy birthday to Hallie with her left over cake from her party.

After cake we went swimming! The 27th was so warm we decided to end the day in the pool. She had a lot of fun. She did not want me to hold her. She crawled along the top step and would grab the railings and walk around. It is a blast.






Of course I had to get some one year old pictures. I was so crazy busy (I have four photo shoots to edit right now) that I didn't want to have to take Hallie's too. So I just wanted one shot of her, so when my life calms down a little I could take some. So I went to JCPenney's again. But this time was not as successful as the last. The lady was a moron. Seriously. I am no professional, but she was stupid. I am going to end up taking Hallie's again. But there were a couple cute ones. Here are some screen shots.

 

Well that is all for my ONE YEAR OLD for now. Except that she is soooo close to walking. She will stand by herself and be thinking so hard about walking and.... sit down. But she basically runs with her walkers.

And she had her one year shots yesterday.. It was a sad day. I'm glad we waited until after her birthday/family vacation/ 4th of July to do them. Hallie has this new cry that she does when she gets hurt and it pretty much breaks my heart...

Ok so besides that, that is all I have for my one year old. I can't believe how fast it goes. Soon enough she will be 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment