Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Spencer & Lexie Sautter

I have been pretty crammed with pictures this summer! I feel like there is a trend, everyone wants Summer or winter pictures. Never Spring or Winter. So I have been crammed this summer. I can't complain though, my clients pay me. Extra money for summer activities is always a plus!

I have to apologize to Lexie because it took me forever to edit these and to get them to her (the disc is on its way to you now!). But I am pretty happy how they turned out. We had a teeny bit of a scheduling problem between the two of us, plus the weather was up and and down, so we ended up doing them when it was SUPER bright, but the family is so cute we would have done them anytime and they would have been just as cute.

I would just like to add, as a personal note to myself, that I am getting wayyy better at taking pictures with my camera. Even though my lens is possibly, probably broken it doesn't change the camera body and I have been doing little to no editing. Go me.

A special thanks goes out to my assistant, which if he wasn't there none of these pictures would have been possible. I love you Jords! 

And also a special thank you to the Sautter family for risking their lives on this freaking scary bridge. 

Here are the favorites:






No comments:

Post a Comment