Thursday, July 19, 2012

Lincoln Smith

Babies are by FAR the hardest photoshoots. Well not babies.. newborns. You just feel like you are going to break them, and especially since they are not your baby I am extra careful. My good friend Jessica asked me to do pictures of her new baby Lincoln. He was actually a month old when we did them so he was a little more active than a brand new baby, but he is still brand new (hopefully that makes sense).

I am debuting these before she has even seen them, so Jessica I hope you like them! They are coming through town again in 2 weeks on their trek from Boise to Boston (Hopefully I am allowed to say that.. lol). I sure will miss her being so far away, but she was already far! All of my friends are leaving... across the country!! (Hopefully one day we will have a Margene's reunion:])

oh and a special thank you to my friend Amber who made this possible for me on such a short notice!! Love you girl!

Here are a couple of my favorites.






1 comment:

  1. Great Job Melissa! Little Lincoln is adorable (how could he not be with Jessica and Derik as his parent's?) but you also make the newborn shots so, so cute! Next time I'm in Idaho I want to call you for our family pictures (my parents are moving to Pocatello most likely so we'll be in the same general area).

    ReplyDelete