Thursday, July 19, 2012

Meek/Smith Family



I have to say that I love taking pictures of this family. They are all so photogenic and are really up for anything. Plus it isn't bad that they are all extremely good looking. So, a good-looking/photogenic family who are returning customers... who wouldn't love that?

Plus it was a huge boost to my self-esteem to have the family ask me to do their pictures again. I don't know if you know this, but unless you ask me to do your pictures because you know that I enjoy taking them, or word of mouth, I don't go out there and do it. Don't ask me why. But one day, one day I will.

Anyways.

This shoot was super crazy! Hallie was having her first birthday party on Saturday the 23rd and my whole family was coming into town. Then my good friend Jessica texted me and asked if I could do their pictures the day before! Talk about stressed out! But it was the only day they could do it because not only has Jessica added her little Lincoln to the family, but they had not one, but TWO missionaries entering the MTC the same day that next week. I felt bad about leaving my family, but then when I got there and was able to do the pictures and be with this awesome family I didn't feel bad at all.

It took me forever to edit them becuase of Hallie's bday, family vacation, fourth of July, then Hallie getting shots/being sick, me getting sick and anything else that could be inserted into that time period. I hope they like them and I am so happy for all the cool things happening in their family.



No comments:

Post a Comment