Friday, October 12, 2012

Aaron & Candace Sautter

I know. I'm getting annoying. The only thing I post is pictures. But hey I guess that is my life right now. I could write another post about Hallie... sound good? :)

Well I had the privilege of taking Aaron & Candace's family pictures for the first time. I was so excited to do these because it literally took us a month to schedule the shoot. It got crazy busy for both families and weather here has been just a little unpredictable. We finally got them done, and I got them edited super quick because... drum roll... I have zero shoots scheduled, and zero photos to edit!! It's insane. I always feel like I have something. But now I can relax.. Not too much though, Christmas is just around the corner (and I literally have a million things to do).

Back to the pictures... It may look nice outside... and it started nice out, but it got freezing real quick. I am so proud of my little nieces and nephews for being able to stick it out through the "bite." Kinzy (who is 2) had the hardest time, so we took her individual picture the next day when it was a little warmer.

Oh and just throwing this out there... I'm thinking of doing little "mini" shoots for families that need a pic for their Christmas card. Seriously just a short little shoot for a discounted price. Let me know if you want one... AND... if any of my friends know how to work a canon camera... I would love to trade pictures with you. You shoot me I shoot you sort of thing? I also need a family picture, but I can't be in front and behind the camera at the same time. Plus Hallie needs a pretty face to look at.

ok back to the sautter's...

FAVORiTES:













No comments:

Post a Comment