Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Kaylie Dixon

I finally did it. I finally edited my sister's photos. I took them back in June! I was waiting on her to tell me which ones to edit. And as a crazy Senior in high school, I never got a list. Well I have two photo shoots this week and I need some memory cards freed up... and I always pick all the pictures I edit anyways.

I love these pictures. I had so much fun shooting my little seester. I can't believe she's a Senior and applying for colleges. I am honored that she would trust me enough with her Senior photos. I mean these are serious. They go in the yearbook... FOREVER! haha. I think it was the most fun because I am totally comfortable with her. So if she looked stupid, I could just tell her and she would change her face. And I got to try things that I hadn't before because for some reason, sometimes I get embarrassed as the photographer. Silly right? She was such a trooper. BOTH times we took pictures. Yes she is a special client, and I traveled all the way to Colorado to take another round of Senior pictures.

Here are my favorites. Hopefully she likes them. She is gorgeous in them all I don't see how she wouldn't!!

Kay I will be sending you a disc ASAP!












2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness these are beautiful! Great job! Kaylie looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is Kaylie in the blue Liberty jersey with the ball!

    ReplyDelete