Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Laney Sautter

This is the busiest time of year for pictures. So I have so more for you! Hooray! My niece, Laney will be turning 8 in December. What a birthday!! She will be getting baptized the very beginning of January. Her mom wanted to get her birthday/baptism pictures done early because of the freezing weather here in December. Also we wanted to get them done early because Laney is not a big fan of cold weather, and in tends to show in the pictures... if you catch my drift. haha.

I was so excited to do these pictures, and October came around and we were still having 70-80 degree weather. On the Monday of the week we decided, it was 75 degrees. In my mind I am thinking, "heck yes." Then Tuesday rolls around. 50 degrees/wind. Are you kidding me?? That much of a change!? In one day!!?? We had the pictures decided for Thursday. I was praying weather would be alright. I think every time I have scheduled a shoot with Macy it has been changed due to weather. Every time.

Thursday came around, and it was freezing in the morning. Luckily, it warmed up through the day. Although it was a bit chilly when we were ready to do pictures, it was warm in the sunlight. The shoot went so good, and Laney was a champion. It's early for her pictures, like I mentioned earlier, but I am so happy we did them. She is in her baptism dress and when the day actually comes it will be fabulous!

Thank you Laney for doing amazing!! Plus she is gorgeous so how could it go wrong??

Favorites:







No comments:

Post a Comment